blog background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

7 Day Push...week #5 but my first week...

Week # 5 : 7 Day Push
(but my first week)

I found this challenge on twitter from @afterninetofive (Ashley) http://www.afterninetofive.net/ and what a great challenge for me No Desserts for 7 days... Starting today... this is going to be a hard week to do this as Saturday we have a wedding but I am sure there will be lots of fruit for me to choose from instead of having cake....
I am still joining in.. and I am hoping that I will be able to keep up this No Desserts for the rest of the month or even longer...


so this week I will stop eating sweats and I will start eating more fruit and still drinking more water...


Yesterday... I did not eat sweets... and today so far so good... so I am 2/7 YEAH!!!

I will continue on my work out regimen and continue pushing towards my bikini wearing goal in November

I am hoping with this challenge that it will keep me motivated and not eat sweets...



Thanks Ashley for creating this weekly challenge...



thanks for stopping by...


Laurie XO

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining in! I need this week as I've added a few pounds over the past few months and would like to get them off. I know it starts with desserts for me.

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete